Monday, January 24, 2005

Homecoming ? :)

Today was a grtt day ! Had lots of snow around and it felt like I was back to buffalo times :). Went out in the afternoon to downtown and walked around in the snow with a star bucks coffee and my ipod playing favorite knopfler songs..... Wow! Felt like bliss!

My laptop is back and running :).. Have lots of organizing to do with my mails, address books, software updates etc..etc.

When I am listening to songs, I really wonder how beautifully they r written: concise yet so powerful, not at all verbose but packed with so much of meaning and depth. When I am introspecting on different issues I have so many things to say, so many opinions, so many views, yet.. when I sit down to write a blog I find myself short of words. Either I will be uninspired to write or I dont find the right words to express my thoughts. I should get over this sooner or later.. life is short and thr r a lot more things still left unsaid and undone.

Had a chance to chat with one of my old friends after nearly a couple of years. Was a great feeling because she has always been a great friend ! She is married now and in US and hopefully can keep in touch with her more often.

Current Music: Tu mere paas bhi hain (Lata and Hariharan in Satya)

No comments:

Categories

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.