Saturday, July 17, 2004

Office in the corner of a coffee shop !

I have been spending my days at starbucks. This has a lovely ambience, some really cool jazz music, and the aura of coffee all around, though I can afford a cup of coffee once in a couple of days :)... I have completed all my course work, defended my thesis a couple of weeks back, so thr is no reason really to go to school..

A lot of students like me do their work here, and especially for a music and coffee craze like me this is heaven ! Add to this, I can use my new laptop which has wireless connectivity :) .... ooohh...is this what they call heaven ;). there is this corner in the shop, where i sit regularly.. and the guy who works here said with a smile when i came in: Ur office is waiting for you, Sir :))

Well, I cant afford this luxury for long, my graduation date is set for sep 1st and I have to find a job soon :)...

Current Music: Naguva Nayana Madhura Mouna...

No comments:

Categories

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.